Here is mine, but my face plate is black.
![]()
Here is mine, but my face plate is black.
![]()
This is mine, I can't stand it though, I would like to get a new one.
![]()
[IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]
Is that a v3m? I have a v3m and love it. Have you tried doing any seem edits on it? You can use seem edits to unlock some different things on it (such as 5 new ringtones, an analog clock, and change the pic displayed on the outer screen during a call). Not to mention you can use Motorola Phone Tools to upload any wallpaper and ringtone you like to it. Like I said, I love my v3m.
[LEFT][IMG]http://www.dsslexius.net/forums/images/smilies/goneinsanegif.gif[/IMG][/LEFT]
I love the features on it, I just can't ever hear anyone when I am talking to them, might be my hearing [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
[IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
anyone wanna sell there alltel cell phone pm me.
"When Giving Your Best Is Not Good Enough"
![]()
(That's the phone salesman - he's there for size comparison to show how convenient and portable it is.)
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
That was my mom's first cell phone. I still have it. It's like an antique.
Serious sport has nothing to do with fair play. It is bound up with hatred, jealousy, boastfulness, disregard of all rules and sadistic pleasure in witnessing violence. In other words, it is war minus the shooting.
George Orwell
Does everybody remember these [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
![]()
[IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]
Bookmarks